Falcon Standard Pipes and Bowls
The Original Falcon introduced over 70 years ago. A natural aluminum stem fitted with briar bowl. The perfect partnership of high quality and traditional craftsmanship. Available in straight or bent.
Falcon was the first manufacture to apply the scientific principles and precision engineering to pipe design, so creating a revolutionary system which produces a cooler, smoother, cleaner smoke. This is achieved in several stages:
- The central plug allows the right amount of smoke (but no tobacco) to pass through.
- The special aluminum humidome cools the smoke by condensation.
- The 'goo' is trapped below the stem line to give a clean smoke.
- The central cooling tube is made from aluminum only .008" thick, yet incredibly strong.
- This allow the smoke to be cooled still further before reaching the sealed mouthpiece.
The bowl is the heart of a good pipe and only the finest Mediterranean briar is used for all bowls from Falcon. The unique 4-start thread on the bowl enables it to be removed from the stem in one quarter turn.
Bowls and filters sold separately.
Made in England.