S.T. Dupont 1864 French Line Limited Edition
S.T. Dupont pays tribute to the French "Art du voyage" with reference to the legendary liners. The name of the collection, "French Line", as the Compagnie Générale Transatlantique was known at the time, is the perfect illustration of the French art of living.
Drawing its inspiration from the architecture of the French Line’s famous liners, this exceptional limited edition is made up of two lighters, a Ligne 2 and a small-size Ligne 2, two Olympio Large pens, a fountain pen, rollerball and ballpoint/propelling pencil, an ashtray and a key ring. The lighters and pens are numbered out of 1,864, referring to the date the transatlantic line between Le Havre and New York was inaugurated.
The accessories are limited to 864 numbered examples.
- Lighter: #726 out of 864 made (SOLD)
- Porcelain Ashtray: #135 out of 864 made
How to refill your S.T. Dupont lighter:
It is highly recommended that you use only dupont flints and dupont one-shot cartridge butane.
To refill, start by opening the fuel cap at the base of the lighter. The paint on the inside of the cap indicates which one-shot cartridge butane your lighter requires (blue, red, gold, or green).
CLICK HERE FOR ONE-SHOT CARTRIDGES
1) Remove left-over fuel and air in the lighter.
2) Place lighter in the freezer for at least 10 minutes.
3) While your lighter is in the freezer, place fuel cartridge in your hand to warm it up before refilling.
4) Uncap the one shot fuel cartridge.
5) Insert one shot fuel cartridge into lighter by pushing down then turning clockwise until tight.
6) Face lighter upside down while fuel is filling.
There will be some fuel left in the cartridge. Unscrew and discard cartridge.
7) Don't forget to put fuel cap back on.
To adjust the flame, use the knob of the base of the lighter. Each refill should last about 4-6 weeks. And change the flint every 2 refills.