S.T. Dupont Palladium Brushed / SOLD
The S.T.Dupont lighter is excellence without equal, with its famous "cling" when opened instantly recognized by those in the know. Its harmonious proportions make it the most universal S.T.Dupont product of all.
Briquet Ligne 2
How to refill your S.T. Dupont lighter:
It is highly recommended that you use only dupont flints and one-shot dupont one-shot cartridge butane.
To refill, start by opening the fuel cap at the base of the lighter. The paint on the inside of the cap indicates which one-shot cartridge butane your lighter requires.
(Blue, red, gold, or green)
CLICK HERE FOR ONE-SHOT CARTRIDGES
1) Remove left-over fuel and air in the lighter.
2) Place lighter in the freezer for 10 minutes.
3) While your lighter is in the freezer, place fuel cartridge in your hand to warm it up before refilling.
4) Uncap the fuel cartridge.
5) Insert fuel cartridge into lighter by pushing down then turning clockwise until tight.
6) Face lighter upside down while fuel is filling.
There will be some fuel left in the cartridge. Unscrew and discard cartridge.
7) Do not forget to put fuel cap back on.
To adjust the flame, use the knob of the base of the lighter. Each refill should last about 4-6 weeks. Change the flint every 2 refills.